Westcountry Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2

Go down

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 Empty SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2

Post by Dangerous Wed 2 Sep - 11:34

VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2

Details – 2002 (02 reg) Vw T4, ex AA so it has the lovely 2.5TDI engine. 109000 miles and I am still trying to get the service history although I have it confirmed from the previous keeper that the cam belt was changed as per standard AA procedure, it’s also had the AA holes welded up and painted properly.
18 inch wheels all with good tyres
MOT/TAX until April 2010
Tow Bar and Bike Rack

I bought this van as a project and wanted a good base van which I believe this is, it has now been fully converted to a camper that sleeps 2 on a R&R bed with a 2 ring SMEV hob and sink combination.
I have had windows and a sunroof installed professionally by Van Sport in Penzance and all tinted to match, the R&R bed is ¾ width and supplied by Bluebird Conversions in Lancashire, they also supplied the board and foam which I have covered in blue vinyl.
The bespoke units have been installed by myself and include room for a 35 litre 12v cool box along with a GAZ bottle and water supply, also supplied with a pedestal table and leg.
Front passenger seat has a swivel base.
Two ring Smev hob from Rainbow conversions has working electronic ignition and cold water tap, this has the option of a hot water feed but not installed.
Rear speakers are connected to a Sony DAB radio with MP3 connectivity including a separate AUX MP3 player feed.
Cables installed for 240v electrics to two sockets, I feed these with either mains if available on the campsite or I have a 12v – 240v inverter connected to the 12v supply as well.
New leisure battery connected via a split charge relay, this also powers 4 spot lights and a normal tube that are roof mounted.
Also added a roof rail (hidden) that allows our Kyham awning to hook onto the van with ease, we have camped two or three times in her and loved it.

Main reason for selling is I need another project and fancy a T3 (previously had two bays so need a T3 to add to the collection…)

Sits on the motorway quite happily at 70mph.

Looking for what it's cost me really, £7000 ono

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1155

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1160

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1159

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1143

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1163

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1147

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1150

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1152

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1162

SOLD VW T4 Camper Van, sleeps 2 100_1157

Email dave at penare.me.uk